[cvsnt] ACLs, permissions, readers/writers, etc

Ruth, Brice bruth at fiskars.com
Thu Aug 19 19:19:52 BST 2004

This had no noticeable effect.

To me, the error appears to stem from the filesystem - in the sense that
the user I'm connecting as doesn't have write permissions in that
directory. However, if I get on the server & 'su' to that user, I can
create, delete and overwrite files w/o a problem.

Brice

--
Brice Ruth, Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands Inc