[cvsnt] Re: Misleading CVS behavior

Rick Genter rgenter at silverlink.com
Thu Aug 19 21:23:31 BST 2004

Yes, thanks, Oliver, but we only use CVSNT through WinCVS and until they
update their distribution, we'll probably stick with 2.0.41a...(I think
I'm the only person in the company who uses the command line anyway...)

--
Rick Genter
Sr. Software Engineer

proprietary information, and may only be used by the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately.