[cvsnt] Install Question

Kevin doublek321 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 22:28:59 BST 2004

I'm trying to install cvsnt on Fedora core 2.  I
downloaded the red hat version of cvsnt
(cvsnt-2.0.51c-1.i386.rpm) from www.cvsnt.org.  When I
tried to install it by typing "rpm -i
cvsnt-2.0.51c-1.i386.rpm" I got the following error
message: "error: Failed dependencies: libcom_err.so.3
is needed by cvsnt-2.0.51c-1".  I'm pretty sure that
library is part of the kerberos package.  I know that
machine has package "krb5-libs-1.3.3-1" installed.
I'm guessing that there's some incompatibility between
the version of that library that CVSNT is looking for
vs the version I currently have running on Fedora.
Has anyone had a similar problem or can help me out?
It would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.