[cvsnt] Re: Expat.dll missing in CVSNT 2.0.52

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Aug 24 11:10:31 BST 2004

Andreas Tscharner wrote:
> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
>> OK It's rebuilt so if you try again it should work now.
>

> Yes, it works, thank you.
> BTW: Was it your intention to remove the "Setuid helper" (don't know the
> exact name) from the installation options? What do you do now? Install
> always or never?

It was installed by default anyway, and there haven't been any reports
of problems with it for a while.  I'm just getting worried about the
number of options in the install - once the case sensitivity driver gets
deployed properly it portentially adds another option, and with things
like that 90% of people wouldn't know whether they wanted it or not
during install, so you'll either get (a) everyone installs it anyway, or
(b) nobody installs it because they don't know what it is.