[cvsnt] Creating new repositories for experimentation

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Aug 24 20:54:57 BST 2004

> -d on the command line should override anything.

Doesn't it depend on the command? I believe commands like Update, Add, Log
or Edit will always ignore the -d option and instead read their CVSROOT from
the sandbox metadata (i.e. ./CVS/Root), or aren't they? AFAIHU only
repository-oriented commands like Init, Import, RLog, RTag, etc. honor
the -d option. I think that even Checkout would ignore the -d option when
used to update a sandbox. True?

Cheers,

--
Oliver