[cvsnt] Re: Synchronizing two CVS servers

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed Dec 1 12:46:42 GMT 2004

Bo Berglund wrote:

> And the Word documents could also be stored as
> RTF format, which is also text and can be merged.

I'd strongly advise anybody who intends to merge Word documents in RTF (and
HTML and XML) to give that a try before buy :)  Since the formats consist
of plain text, it is possible in theory, but it may not be practical.
Especially with documents that have gone through a number of editing
sessions, documents that use tables of contents etc.

Gerhard