[cvsnt] Alternative to Network Shares?

Luckey, Dave dave.luckey at lmco.com
Fri Dec 3 18:56:28 GMT 2004

Imagine a sequence like the following:
1) Depart on travel with stable revision 1.5
2) During flight add new feature A and tests out okay, then commit
revision, New rev number 1.6
3) During flight add new feature B and it fails miserably, want to get
back to Rev 1.6, then I just <cvs update -r 1.6 foo.c>
4) Land and get a connection to Server synchronize the changes in
repository.

Thank you,
Dave
Dave Luckey