[cvsnt] How to control or customize the checkout list in CVSROOT?

Lu Sun lsun91125 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 19:49:36 GMT 2004

Hi,

I sent my first question after registered this
morning, but the format turned out really wierd. I
guess no one wants to read such a bad formatted long
post. I'll ask them one by one and keep them short:

I'm testing CVSNT on two XP machines on the same
domain with SSPI. How can I control what files in the
CVSROOT directory can be checked out and what cannot?

Thanks a lot,

Lu