[cvsnt] Re: FreeBSD?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Dec 8 22:09:05 GMT 2004

Siegfried Heintze wrote:
> I'm part of a new project. I suggested we use CVSNT and was ready to
> download CVSNT when I discovered there was no download for FreeBSD 5.3.
>
> Is there any CVSNT support for FreeBSD? I've never used FreeBSD. Can it
> handle a RPM? Probably not.

There's a download in the ports system that freebsd uses, but AFAIK it's
fairly old and there's no listed maintainer :(

The current version should compile under FreeBSD but apparently some
versions have some issues (gcc version incompatibilty I think).  I've
even got a FreeBSD test server set up but haven't had the time to try it
yet...