[cvsnt] LSASS crashing

mada no.spam at no.spam.org
Thu Dec 9 16:13:29 GMT 2004

I installed TortoiseCVS on a winxp pro machine that _does_not_ have cvsnt
installed and starting getting messages about lsass.exe crashing just after
winxp completes booting and waits for you to login.

However, the only info I found on the net with respect to this problem is
related to cvsnt, there is also something writen about it at the cvsnt wiki.

So, does TortoiseCVS install anything that has to do with cvsnt?

If not, please forgive me for the off-topic, would you maybe know where to
look for info on this problem?

Thanx all