[cvsnt] Re: LSASS crashing

mada no.spam at no.spam.org
Thu Dec 9 19:46:59 GMT 2004

Although unlikely (it was a long time ago that I spent a lot of precious
time dealing with MS's bugs that introduce such ridiculous holes to
expensive OS software) and am pretty sure I've taken measures against the
sasser worm at least). However, I must admit I didn't think of it in the
first place. Gonna run an antivirus check tomorrow at the office and come
back with results. At home, the same combination of OS and TortoiseCVS does
not cause any such problem, however a CVSNT server is installed and running
there and consequently cvsnt' lock server instead of the one TortoiseCVS
installs.

Thanx

news:cpa2q8$jso$1 at paris.nodomain.org...