[cvsnt] Re: Possible to build InnoSetup installation usingdownloaded binaries?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Dec 10 15:55:51 GMT 2004

The changes I have done is to modify the source dir so it is a non-CVS dir inside my cvsnt
sandbox and I also commented out the two files I could not find.
My build is a bit larger because I have Innosetup 4.1.5 which does not support the extra
compression that Tony used (those directives are also commented out btw).

Apart from this its pretty easy work, one just has to keep up with Tony and update from
the binaries now and then.
Of course given my 10Mb website limit there is no way to save any archive there...

Bo