[cvsnt] Re: Possible to build InnoSetup installation usingdownloaded binaries?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Dec 12 08:32:32 GMT 2004

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:31:04 +0100, Torsten Martinsen
<torsten at tiscali.dk> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>>The changes I have done is to modify the source dir so it is a non-CVS dir inside my cvsnt
>>sandbox
>>
>Uh, why?
>
>-Torsten

That is purely because:
1) My D: drive is a CD-ROM (the source dir in ths script is on D:).
Thus it cannot be used to store the source files for the script.

2) I tend to want to keep all of my software project collected inside
a top folder including the binary results, don't you? In my case I
have the cvsnt checked out sources on my F: drive some ways down the
folder ladder...

So my comment was really to explain that I don't really need to commit
back any changes to the script itself...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)