[cvsnt] Lost changes & no conflicts reported

Mateusz Loskot see at my.signature.net
Sun Dec 12 11:02:32 GMT 2004

Hello,

What may be the reason that after my sandbox update I lost changes
in files I edited without any conflicts report.
Similar, if I try to commit my changes no conflict is reported too.
I'm sure there should be conflicts because changes I made are in the
same lines i.e.

Does cvsnt report conflicts if there are added white characters to the
same lines of the same file only? I mean something like this:

// -- this version exists in the repository --
#ifndef XXX
#define XXX
#endif

// -- this is new version with my changes
#ifndef XXX
     #define XXX
#endif

Does cvsnt catch that #define XXX got white characters at the beginning
of the line?

Best regards

--
Mateusz Łoskot