[cvsnt] Configuring CVSNT

Munib rmdmunib at indofuji.com
Tue Dec 14 05:05:48 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone,
                    I have been trying to configure CVSNT ver cvsnt-2.0.51, cvsnt-2.0.58C,cvsnt-2.0.58D in a windows 2000 standalone server. In the same machine , I tried to connect thro WinCVS1.2 client. I am able to access the repository if I use Local mounted directory option. But I am not able to access either thro pserver or thro sspi protocols  using nt server option.When I use NT server option it gives the error - could not connect to 192.168.1.81 : named pipe error 6. In case instead of nt server, if I use password file on the cvs server, I dont know how to create the passwd file in windows.
                   Actually, I want to implement this in a windows 2000 PDC with either domain authentication or CVS authentication. Also I need some references to configure the wincvs3.x clients. I also request (I dont know whether I have the right to)Bo.Berglund, to kindly consider updating his CVSNT installation document to the latest version of Server with Wincvs3.X clients.

Regards,
Munib