[cvsnt] Re: Possible to build InnoSetup installation using downloaded binaries?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 15 18:31:53 GMT 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:51:53 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:59:03 +0000 (UTC), "Oliver Giesen"
><ogware at gmx.net> wrote:
>
>>BTW: The caption on your 1816 download link reads 1810 as well.
>
>The copy-paste monster was there. Now fixed...
>

>>I have now also built an 1816 installer using Inno 4.2.7 which is what
>>we're using here. The improved compression cuts the size by a full meg
>>in comparison to your installer. If anyone has space to upload I'll
>>gladly do so. I unfortunately haven't at the moment.
>>

>I will download 4.2.7 and test it out too, there might not be issues
>after all...

I have updated to InnoSetup 4.2.7 now and can verify the shrinkage
from 3.6 Mb to 2.6 Mb, no bad!
Also, while we were out having coffee Tony published build 1817, so
the installer on my site is now based on these files.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)