[cvsnt] cvs server : cannot write entry to log filter

GOLLOT Erik erik_gollot at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 17 09:55:01 GMT 2004

I'm using CVSNT and le commitinfo file.
This file has the following unique entry :

DEFAULT perl "C:\local\Perl\eg\example.pl" $CVSROOT $USER $CVSPID

When I commit a file, I've the following message

cvs server: Script execution failed: Permission denied

cvs server: cannot write entry to log filter: perl "C:\local\Perl\eg\example.pl" C:/data/work/dev/cvsrepositories/tests 278144 000007b0

cvs server: Pre-commit check failed

cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

I'm under Windows XP and I'm the Administrator of the machine where all CVS command (included CVSNT) are run.

Do you know a solution to this problem ?

Thanks