[cvsnt] CVSNT crashes on calling rlog from commandline

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Feb 2 15:45:35 GMT 2004

If you use Apache, then these accounts are not used at all. They are
IIS specific.
In fact I have no idea which accounts actually are used when Apache executes
a script, but whatever this account is it is the one that needs the permissions
set. Maybe you can test SYSTEM, even though one would believe that SYSTEM
has all needed permissions by default....

BTW: I have now installed Apache at home and I have started updating my
ViewCvs installer to also install to Apache. It actually seems quite simple
so far, I have not ran up against the permissions problems yet. They are
probably lurking behind the corner though....

/Bo