[cvsnt] New version of the ViewCvs installer for Windows

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 3 00:03:07 GMT 2004

This is to announce that I have released a new version of the Windows
installer for ViewCvs.

The new stuff is:
1) Uses the latest CVS HEAD version of ViewCvs as of yesterday
2) Can now detect and install on Apache in addition to IIS
3) Tries its best at setting permissions on various files and folders so it
will work.
4) The installation is built using InnoSetup 4.1.3

I have tested this installer on my Apache 2.0.47 installation and it seems
to work out of the box.
However, I am waiting for reports from the community if there are some
oversights on my part.

Cheers,

Bo Berglund