[cvsnt] Latest version under WinNT4 - cant login

Luciano Eicke leicke at pop.com.br
Tue Feb 3 19:24:11 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just installed version 2.0.24 and i cant login from WinCVS. I receive a
message stating that the connection protocol was rejected.
Encryption is disabled at both server and client side.
I checked the sspi protocol dll and it is in place.
I also successfully telnet to port 2041 on the server.

The repository and temp folders have the Cvs user group with all required
access rights (i assigned the rights to the group, not the users).
NT4 is running SP6a

Any ideas ?