[cvsnt] New version of the ViewCvs installer for Windows

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Fri Feb 6 12:43:24 GMT 2004

We have it set up here....  If i recall correctly I just followed the
instructions provided with the stock install of ViewCvs.  I forget,
however.  It's been several years since I did it.

Just located the instructions and go through them...  Let me know if you
have any trouble and I can go look at stuff and (hopefully) provide you
with some hints.

-kz