[cvsnt] Latest updates

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Feb 6 23:03:20 GMT 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> cvsnt 2.0.25
>
> If anyone's been having trouble with 2.0.24 then try this one.  If
> it's OK I'll mark it as stable in a few days.
>
> * Use DsGetDcName where available, which is purported to cope with the
> more complex domain scenarios.
> * Various bug fixes

Looks good for the spot check.  I duplicated the branch permission
problem of 2.0.24 on my Linux box and, without changing anything else,
was able to commit after updating to 2.0.25.

Thanks Jan & Nelson for catching this and to Tony for fixing it so fast.

Tony--What do you mean in history about "strongly" discouraging network
drives?

Regards,