[cvsnt] HYIP Investment HTcjP

writeexcel at mat.upc.es writeexcel at mat.upc.es
Sat Feb 7 03:46:22 GMT 2004

Dear member ,

We would like to introduce you our new project HYIPWEB.com It's a new HYIP rating site.
Its rating based on how much return we received from each investment program, how long program is online,
minimum investment amount . We have invested 200$-500$ in many Investment programs and give you
oportunity to see how much return we got back from our investment in every investment program.
Please visit HYIPWEB.com

If you are admin of investment program you can e-mail us your program and we will consider to invest
in it and put it in our rating. You don't have to pay anything.
Best Regards,
HYIPWEB Team
HYIPWEB.com