[cvsnt] Re: loginfo not passing log message to STDIN

Varun Bansal varun at in-reality.com
Sun Feb 8 17:59:25 GMT 2004

Its giving me the error:

Use of uninitialized value in string ne at
C:\cvsrepo\test\CVSROOT\logmsg.archive line 170 (#1)
(W uninitialized) An undefined value was used as if it were already
defined. It was interpreted as a "" or a 0, but maybe it was a mistake.
To suppress this warning assign a defined value to your variables.

The error line is Line 170:
while ((shift @lines) ne "Log Message:") {}

Varun

news:c05i8m$i18$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...