[cvsnt] (no subject)

bha at att.net bha at att.net
Mon Feb 9 02:24:57 GMT 2004

I've been running cvsnt for many months using the pserver with no problems on
a Win2k server (sp4 w/ all current patches) with ZoneAlarm. I just upgraded
cvsnt to v2.0.24 and now I see intermitent OS crashes due to a problem in
lsass.exe. I found the archive posting that mentions this problem being
related to AVG antivirus, but the only thing I am running is the latest free
version of ZoneAlarm (v4.5.538). Any chance the code in cvsnt that deals with
lsass.exe changed recently?

Dan