[cvsnt] CVSNT crashes Windows 2003 server

carl at membersonlysoftware.com carl at membersonlysoftware.com
Mon Feb 9 18:57:23 GMT 2004

We just moved our repository over to a new machine and we are
having problems with updates and adds.  The following is a message
we get back from the client after performing a 'cvs add afilehere'

Fatal error, aborting.
cvs [add aborted]: carl: Switch to user failed due to configuration error.
Contact your System Administrator.

On the server the problem is in
AppName: lsass.exe                   AppVer: 5.2.3790.0     ModName:
ntdll.dll                         ModVer: 5.2.3790.0        Offset: 00006a07

This seems to be taking down the OS with it.

We just upgraded to 2.0.26 and the problem still happens.
Carl Zmola
Carl at MembersOnlySoftware.com
202-328-1698