[cvsnt] standard input format for loginfo following the commitdone on import?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Feb 10 17:42:54 GMT 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:14:53 +0100, "Bo Berglund"
<Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote:

>Will the sequence of the data change in future revisions of CVSNT?

No, it's been the same since the old CVS code and it's not worth
changing now.  Looking at the code 'Release Tags' is actually the
contents of the 'Status' field (as is the 'No conflicts created by
this import') - the code seems to be written such that 'Status' is the
output from the import command - including errors, etc.

>Has the full path been removed in later CVSNT versions (this is 2.0.11)?
>We use the prefix but still the server sends the full repo path to stdin.

I don't think there's anywhere in the new vesrsions where the full
path is used... I should probably add a PREFIX variable to pass the
prefix it to scripts at some point.