[cvsnt] CVS commit error

Pitre, Russell RPITRE at shawmut.com
Thu Feb 12 18:15:05 GMT 2004

Hello all-

I'm using ANT in conjunction with CVSNT for development.  I configured
an ANT task to commit my changes.  When I run that task, a text editor
pops ups, and I have to save the file (i.e. name of file: cvs9a.tmp).
Otherwise, if I don't save the file the task will hang until close the
command prompt.  I don't want to see this editor pop-up, how can I
suppress this text editor from popping up?  I looked into the -f
switch, but I keep getting this error:  "cvs commit: cannot open
CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory."

Here's my ANT task

   <target name="commit">

                        <cvs cvsroot=":sspi:rpitre at TOMCAT:/PROJECTS"
package="src" command="commit" dest="c:\temp\bang2" />

  </target>