[cvsnt] Script produced no output error

Bellen be11ebabe at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:52:25 GMT 2004

First all of all, a big thank you to you, secondly, I may sound stupid but
what's the difference between cvsweb, cvswebnt and viewcvs? I am clueless
about perl, have never used wincvs or anything related to cvs until 2 weeks
ago. So I am still trying my best to learn about cvs and to set up the
cvswebnt, I am not sure if I could switch to viewcvs because my boss asked
me to setup a cvswebnt. If it is too much bother to teach me, I'd appreciate
it if you could give me some relevant links to do research on. Thank you.

Bellen

"Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote in message
news:mailman.350.1076661788.472.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Try to use ViewCvs instead...