[cvsnt] Script produced no output error

Mike Smith mikesmith929 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:10:29 GMT 2004

Hello Everyone,

I believe that cvsnt is somehow causing a crash the error I get is this
--------
lsass.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x77fcb3af" referenced memory at "0x00030007". The
memory could not be "written".
-----------
when I click on ok the computer gives me 1 minute then reboots!

The first time this happened I did not think it was cvsnt although it
happened at the exact time I was trying to log into the server. The second
time happened also on the exact time someone else was trying to log into my
server to test it out.

The crash does not seem happen every time someone logs in.

Using Windows 2000 SP4, apache 2.xx, mcaffee 8, cvsnt-2.0.26.exe, also have
installed tortoise but the first crash happened before that was installed.

Any clue what's up?

Thanks for your time and help

Mike

P.S: Why is there not a bulletin board for users? Or is there?