[cvsnt] Re: Why do recent installers require a restart?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Feb 13 13:37:14 GMT 2004

We use the following Innosetup entry in our setups in order to register the internal typelibrary:

[Run]
Filename: {app}\Program.exe; Parameters: /regserver; WorkingDir: {app}; StatusMsg: Registering Program

Of course ours is an application developed with Delphi and it might not work the same way with cvs.exe

/Bo