[cvsnt] Changing the cvsroot property of a sandbox

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Feb 18 13:21:46 GMT 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> 4) install X-replace and tell it to replace in the root files
> 5) Use Visual Studio 'Find in files' to do the same thing

...or just any other recursive search&replace tool, be it stand-alone or
part of some editor or IDE.

Anyway, concerning:

 > Our developers have sandboxes which point to the old server and use
 > SSPI rather than the backup server, which requires sserver since it
 > isn't on the same domain.

Is that the only reason why you're abandoning SSPI? AFAIK, you could use
SSPI across domains just as well if you make the respective users known
to the server, via cvs passwd and let the users do a cvs login once.

Cheers,

--
Oliver
------