[cvsnt] More problems, this time with Win2k

Damien McKenna dmckenna at thelimucompany.com
Thu Feb 19 14:37:26 GMT 2004

I'm attempting to use CVSNT 2.0.26 at work.  I have it running perfectly on localhost.  I moved the server portion to a new server, which runs Windows 2000 Server.  When I attempt to log in I get this:

cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from tlc001: cvs server: E cannot open C:/TLC/Technology/CVS/Websites/CVSROOT/config: Permission denied

The user I was logging in as has administrator rights to those files.

I get the same error regardless of whether I attempt to log in locally or remotely.

Any idea what to check for?
--
Damien McKenna, Web Developer
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/