[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.30 and ViewCVS (1.0 dev 5 Windows)

Manuel Martin martin at ferber-software.de
Fri Feb 20 18:35:18 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade our server from CVSNT 2.0.11 to 2.0.30.
Now, with this version, no files are shown in ViewCVS, only directories.
Message is: "NOTE: There are n files, but none match the current
selection criteria."  If I use the cvsnt.exe supplied with 2.0.11 for
ViewCVS, files are shown again.

Version 1.0 dev 5 of ViewCVS (for Windows) seems to be the latest
available.
ViewCVS uses Python 2.2, Apache 2.0.48 (standalone.py has the same
issue), mod_python. The whole thing is installed on Windows 2003.

Anyone any ideas? Does someone else happen to have the same problem? If
there's a newer version of ViewCVS (for Windows) out, could someone
point me to that direction? http://russ.hn.org/viewcvs/ is down, and
viewcvs.sf.net's last version is from 2002 and probably older than mine.

Bo, is your version newer?

bye, mm