[cvsnt] http tunelling

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Feb 22 15:45:09 GMT 2004

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:20:53 +0100 (CET), Pierre Mallard
<pierremallard at yahoo.fr> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I have installed a csvnt server that works fine for
>most of the connection I have attempted to do.
>But the connection that really was important to me
>failed because of http tunelling (It was made via
>wincvs from a place we have no control on the
>administrator)..
>What can I do from the cvs server side to avoid this
>behaviour : (any way to bypass http tuneling ?)
>Thanks A Lot
>Pierre
>
>=====
>Pierre Mallard
>4 rue Auguste Marin
>94100 Saint Maur des Fossés
>
>tel : (0033)  148838749
>       (0033)  666351977

Can you explain what you mean by http tunneling in this case?
Neither WinCvs nor cvsnt uses any http protocol so whatever you want
to do through a web server will not work with these systems.
You have to be more specific.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)