[cvsnt] Re: cvstemp dir not clearing itself due to CVSMailer

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Feb 24 17:52:50 GMT 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:20:07 -0600, "Tyler Theobald"
<tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net> wrote:

>Bo and Tony,
>This is in reply to a thread from about a week ago.
>I did change the CVSMailer MailSendDelay from 10000 to 0 and yes, the temp
>dirs started deleting automatically like it should.
>If I leave the delay at 0 though, I can potentially get multiple
>notifications on one commit or tag operation right?
>What do you suggest I do?

Can you tell me *exactly* which directories we are talking about?
There are temp dirs made by CVS and there are temp dirs made by
CVSMailer. I can take care of the latter (there is actually an ini
file flag for this), but not the ones made by CVS.
With the mailsenddelay=0 you have also to disable the consolidation of
emails by this:
DelayedSend=0

Otherwise there will be confusion and possibly lost information.

You will get one email per processed folder this way.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)