[cvsnt] Re: Setting the CVSNT Service to run in high proitry?

Tyler Theobald tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 15:48:38 GMT 2004

Starting to mess with process priority will probably be a waste of your
time.  Microsoft has always discouraged this, and since services are so
dependent on other core services, you'll rarely achieve your goal.  (for
instance, the CVSNT service doesn't do all the work, it relies on the work
of underlying OS services to get things done).
If speed is an issue, I suggest you first bring up Performance Monitor and
see where the bottlenecks are and determine if any tweeking of components
can be done, or is the server just plain underpowered....?
Hope that helps....

Tyler

news:c1l1em$p3p$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...