[cvsnt] loginfo say User SYSTEM cannot access

Bannach, Bruce BB500000 at exchange.germany.ncr.com
Fri Feb 27 08:12:01 GMT 2004

regarding the following is subject.
>>> cvs [rdiff aborted]: the :pserver: access method is not installed on
this system

You have not installed pserver then. That is a separate dll.
================
In my situation, the user was connected up through 10:23 on the 26th of
Feb.04, but there after he receives the command

cvs [ls]: the :pserver: access method is not installed on this system

- please note, user access's via open internet through the firewall piped
directly to our server.  how, I do not know, as the system administrators in
Dayton tend to keep everything they know secret, as job security.  (I
personally follow: The more others know, the less I have to do!)

I would appreciate a tip.

Best wishes,
Bruce

Bruce Bannach

AS at R Emea

bruce.bannach at ncr.com

+49 (821) 405409

NCR GmbH, Ulmer Straße 160, D-86156 Augsburg

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Augsburg

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Augsburg, Handelsregister-Nr.: HRB 15157

Geschäftsführung: Hermann Wimmer (Vors.), Axel Junge

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Werner Sülzer

St.-Nr.: 9/103/116/10207