[cvsnt] Yet another obscure merge problem

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Feb 27 15:50:52 GMT 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:46:15 -0000, "Harrison, Andrew"
<andy.harrison at anite.com> wrote:

>> From: Tony Hoyle [mailto:tmh at nodomain.org]
>>
>> It's in update.c, in the join_file routine.
>>

>Ok, another stupid question... how do I build this thing? I can't find any
>info in the wiki or the docs that come with the tarball download. I've
>opened the MS-Dev .dsw file and tried various things but just got errors
>about missing projects, missing headers and conflicting object filenames.

The .dsw is horribly out of date (should remove it actually) you need
VS.NET really.

You could try running prjconverter -
http://www.codeproject.com/tools/prjconverter.asp

Not sure how compatible the actual code is any more, but it should get
you started.