[cvsnt] libltdl.so.3 not found on Linux

Mike Lehmann meiklehmann at gmx.de
Sat Feb 28 08:07:58 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've installed Knoppix 3.3 on my hd (I'm no Linux expert) and followed the
instructions to setup cvsnt 2.0.26 on it (./configure, make, make
install). But when I type 'cvs' on the command line, it tells me "error
while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.3: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory". When I search for libltdl.so.3 on the
sysem, it only shows up in the cvsnt-2.0.26/libltdl/.libs directory.

Anybody can help? Thanks in advance

--
Best regards,
Mike