[cvsnt] Control panel applet = Bad short term memory

François-Denis neumann at SPAMFREE.lostwebsite.net
Sun Feb 29 05:00:29 GMT 2004

Hello and bonjour,

  Problem: The control panel applet refuses too save SSL certificate paths
in the registry, and erases the content of the registry keys when there is
something.  When setup only through the registry, the default certificate
works just fine, with Linux and Windows client.

  I'm using CVSNT 2.0.32, but 2.0.26 has the same behavior.

  I've seen this problem mentionned a couple of time, but in my case,
reinstalling CVSNT did not fix the problem.

 Thank you

François