[cvsnt] Re: commitinfo

Mark Levedahl mlevedahl at raytheon.com
Sun Jan 4 04:22:03 GMT 2004

Thanks - discovered that later (of course). I didn't see it first as I was
trying cvsnt on an existing repository so the comments were from standard
cvs. That said, I suggest you add this item to the list of differences
between cvsnt and cvs: certainly the ability to protect a commit script from
a very long list of files using xargs is an advantage.

Mark

news:bt7e7d$a8r$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...