[cvsnt] Error setting users in CVS server

RK rajeev at trafficpayment.com
Thu Jan 8 16:33:40 GMT 2004

Hi,

        I have 2 Windows XP professional machines in a workgroup and I'm installing CVS Server on  one box. After installing the CVS Server I'm trying to set up users on teh server and I'm
        having problems in doing so.
        Firstly I opeende the command prompt and set the cvsroot
            set cvsroot=:pserver:<machine name>:/test
        Secondly, I'm trying to set user like this
            cvs passwd -a -r cvsuser testuser      (where cvs user is the user on the local account.)
         Doing the above thing I get the following error
            cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporary directory C:\cvstemp/cvs-serv3160: Permisssion Denied.

    Your help here is really appreciated

Thanks  A Lot
Rajeev