[cvsnt] Re: Moved repository to different computer

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jan 9 07:50:51 GMT 2004

I have a feeling that you should wait a while before deploying new versions of CVSNT.
Tony was doing a lot of stuff over Xmas and released a quick succession of new versions.
There has been reports of a number of issues coming up with these, so until it has
all settled down and become stable again I would use version 2.0.14 or thereabouts.

Of course, this applies if you are *not* testing out the new stuff for the benefit of
finding the bugs for Tony to fix. In that case you should use the latest and report
what you find. Everyone doing that helps further the product.

/Bo