[cvsnt] cvsnt client ?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 05:04:44 GMT 2004

> Once there was a (separate?) cvsnt client ... does that still exist?
>
> (The site mentions it being folded into WinCVS, but the
> "stable" WinCVS
> build is from 2001!)

The CVSNT installer contains both the CVSNT client and server.  Just choose
which pieces you want to install when running it.

FYI, WinCVS is AFAIK pretty stable, even though it's labeled "unstable".
Just a matter of philosophy.  Don't dismiss the 'latest' version just
because it's not marked stable :)  (I made that mistake at first too).

Regards,

Glen Starrett