[cvsnt] sserver crashes on NT4

Ezra Epstein eepstein at prajnait.com
Thu Jan 15 19:56:07 GMT 2004

Yes, no problem with SSPI, nor pserver.... except there is no Eclispse
plugin for SSPI and pserver isn't very secure for remote access. sserver
sounded good: there's an Eclipse plugin, and it requires nothing added on
the server (unlike ssh) to give security.  But, alas, it doesn't seem
(emphasis, on seem) this method is stable.

== Ezra