[cvsnt] Re: Last call for bugs on 2.0.21...

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Jan 21 15:21:02 GMT 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:09:30 +0100 (MET), "Johannes Kilian"
<Jo.Kilian at gmx.de> wrote:

>>Done as you suggested, but new problem:
>
>Entry Point "LsaLogonUser" could not be found in DLL "Secur32.dll"
>
>Any idea?

There's probably nothing for it but to create a new version of CVSNT
to support NT4, a bit like the Win95 version.  Futzing around with
detection code is just going to become a mess, plus I have little idea
*what* to detect as LsaLogonUser and secur32.dll are documented to be
supported on NT4 - this would also allow me to clean up the SSPI code
which has a lot of the detection junk in it.

>From MSDN:

LsaLogonUser

Client: Requires Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, or Windows NT
Workstation 3.1 and later.
Library: Use Secur32.lib.