[cvsnt] cvs checkout responds : unknown host c.

Hubert Moesslein msl at megatec-electronic.de
Thu Jan 22 09:05:29 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm using cvsnt 2.0.1a running on win2k-machine HERA.
On this computer is in c:\cvs the CVSROOT with several projects
As local user MSL I accessed all that project with cvs 1.10.8 under wincvs
1.2

Everything worked fine, until I added my hitherto in a workgroup residing
machine into
a domain DOMM controlled by a samba server.
Now I want to work as user MSL.DOMM to use the advantages of that domain,
especially the
centralized authorization control.

But everytime I want to checkout a module as user MSL.DOMM, yes the path
C:\projekte\projecta\pit_test is valid:

cvs checkout -P m600oem (in directory C:\projekte\projecta\pit_test)

I get the only response:

Unknown host c.

whereas the

cvs log makefile (in directory C:\projekte\projecta\pit_work\proj\)

responds normally with

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****
Rcs file : 'c:/cvs/proj/makefile,v'
Working file : 'makefile'