[cvsnt] Re: Best practice: Creating "guest" account with CVSNT

Tyler Theobald junk at nodomain.net
Thu Jan 22 20:42:00 GMT 2004

Recommend you use ViewCVS to do this.  When you install it, you can use the
IIS guest account to have read access to all the repositories and anyone can
see the revision history, view files, diff revisions, and DOWNLOAD files.
This way, you don't have to mess with the actual repository permissions, or
CVS administrator files.
Works great for us.
Tyler

news:bup7a8$tde$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...