[cvsnt] Problem accessing copied repository - access from Eclipse

Martin Flower sylvestris at gmx.net
Sat Jan 24 19:04:30 GMT 2004

Hi - I use eclipse to access a CVSNT repository.  I use the pserver
protocol.  I have moved the repository - directories, files and all to the
new computer.  I can connect ok, but when I want to browse the repository, I
get the message :  cvs [server aborted]: cannot find .: No such file or
directory.  The installation of CVSNT on computer 2 was done by someone else
: is that a possible problem.  Also, it has moved from drive C: on computer
1 to drive D on computer 2.  Any suggestions gratefully received.

======
Martin